– Mr. Le Ba Dung was born on October 15th 1959 in Phu Tho province (former Vinh Phu) and worked at Department of Finance from 1984 to present.
– He was admitted to the Communist Party of Vietnam on July 20th 1996 (the official date was on July 20th 1997).
– The training process: From 1986 to 1991, he studied at Hanoi University of Accounting and Finance, majoring in Industrial Accounting. From 2009 to 2011, he studied a master degree at Da Nang University, majoring in Banking and Finance. At the same time, he attended English courses for B1 certificate, courses for chief accountant and fostering programs for the specialist and principal specialist.
– During the working path, he has taken different duties in the Division of Administration, the Division of Financial Capital Construction, the Division of Aid Management, the Division of Finance and Investment, and the Division of Budget Management.
– For many years, he hasn the course of working for many years, he received the title of Emulative Soldier at the Grassroots and provincial levels that are awarded by Ministry of Finance and the People’s Committee of Da Nang city for his outstanding achievements in finance and budgeting.
Best practices sharing of management and use of public asset in Da Nang
Under the implementation of Law on Management and Use of Public Assets 2008 and related regulations, the management and use of public assets in Da Nang city has got followed achievements:
– The investment in the construction of working offices and the procurement of public assets has been implemented in accordance with law on construction investment and the bidding law; ensuring the standards and allowances prescribed;
– The list of centralized procurement assets has been issued in accordance with Decision No. 08/2016 / QD-TTg of the Prime Minister;
– Public assets in Da Nang city have been updated completely and timely in the National database of State assets, contributing to improving the management and use of public assets.
In addition, to implement the Law on Management and Use of Public Assets passed by the National Assembly on June 21, 2001, effective from 01/01/2018, Da Nang city authorities has set out the management direction in the coming time as follows:
– Organizing trainings, workshops for agencies, organizations and units in the city for thorough understanding of the Law on Management and Use of Public Assets;
– Developing legal documents within the Department’s scope of promulgation;
– Focusing on the implementation of the Law on Management and Use of Public Assets, ensuring transparency and efficiency.