- From February 2008 to February 2010: He was the specialist in Department of Budget Finance, directly assisted the Chairman of the Committee on Finance and Budget and worked as a professional in the Estimating team.
- February 2010: He was appointed to the position of Head of Division, Department of Budget Finance, worked as Secretary of the Chairman in the Committee on Finance and Budget from 1 February 2010, and continued to participate in professional work the Estimating team under the assignment of the Standing Committee and Department of Budget Finance.
- October 2011: Under the assignment of the Standing Committee and the leadership of Department of Budget Finance, he was assigned to be Head of Public Investment, assisted the Sub-Committee of Public Investment and worked as Secretary for the Chairman of Committee.
- January 2014: He stopped working as Secretary for the Chairman of Committee and was assigned to be Head of Budget Collection Policy and Budget Collection, assisting the Sub-committee on budget collection policies and budget collection.
Public Asset Management Mechanism Reform
1. An assessment on the management and use of state assets in accordance with the Law on Management and Use of State Asset in 2008 (before the promulgation of the Law on Management and Use of Public Asset) and the orientation in reforming Public Asset Management mechanism.
2. Reforming the mechanism of public asset management on the basis of amendments to the Law on Management and Use of State Asset in 2008:
The Law on Management and Use of Public Asset passed by 14th National Assembly at its third session and takes effect from January 1, 2018. What are new regulations on how to manage and use the public asset, specifically on several aspects as follows:
(1) Institutionalizing the Party’s guideline on building and completing the Vietnamese legal system and institutionalizing Article No. 53 of the Constitution in 2013; ensuring that all types of public assets are strictly and effectively controlled by law; ensuring the uniformity with relevant laws, such as the Law on Organization of the State apparatus, the State Budget Law, the State Audit Law,…
(2) Principles in management and use of public assets with full coverage of the scope, objects and contents related to the management and use of public assets; To inherit the current contents and regulations which are still suitable and have been stably and effectively implemented in reality;
(3). To assign public assets in service of management, public services provision and national interests, public interests, production and business;
(4). Renovating the method of management and use of public assets, which is suitable to each type of asset with firm grasp, accounting and statistics of public assets in terms of value and object; considering public assets as important resources for socio-economic development, the state budget restructuring
(5). Effectively and efficiently exploiting public assets in combination with the mobilization of social resources and the investment of the State in order to develop and exploit public assets with the aim of creating financial resources that contribute effectively to socio-economic development, the state budget restructuring; to gradually specialize and professionalize the management of public assets and develop public asset services according to the market mechanism on the basis of ensuring the ownership of asset by the entire people.
(6). Ensuring the publicity and transparency on public asset.
3. What needs to be done to concretize the viewpoint on reforming the mechanism for management and use of public asset under the Law on Management and Use of Public Asset.