- John Kelley has his PhD from Columbia University, and he was a university professor for 5 years;
- After that, he went into public service and has 41 years of experience combining:
- Public finance for 19 years, specialising in the introduction of IT systems
- Banking and finance for 22 years, concentrating on the strategic use of IT systems;
- In the area of analytics and Big Data, Dr.Kelley has:
- 41 years experience in the use of analytics for interpreting and predicting patterns from data;
- 8 years of experience in studying and applying Big Data solutions.
- Finally, he has 11 years of experience in Thailand and 8 years of experience in Vietnam